- The card is valid for 365 days from the date of its issuance, unless specified otherwise. Valid cards can be reloaded on tajhotels.com/giftcards, till a maximum card balance of ₹200,000. Cards would be automatically revalidated for 365 days from the date of load or reload. Revalidation requests would not be processed outside these terms.
- The cards can be redeemed at Taj, Vivanta or Gateway hotels in India for all valid spends at that hotel. This does not include Ginger Hotels.
- The card is valid for spends towards rooms, food and beverages, spa services and applicable taxes without restrictions, except for retail spends at third-party outlets at Taj hotels, business centre equipment hire, hired services from third party sources, or any expenses of a personal nature for which a pay-out is raised such as buying medicines, repairs of personal items, etc.
- Multiple transactions can be performed on the cards until the value of the card is exhausted.
- Should your purchase value exceed the card value, the differential amount of such purchase should be paid at the point of sale either in cash or through an accepted credit or debit card, at the time of making such purchase.
- Taj Experiences E-Gift card bought at Amazon.in cannot be returned/refunded.